HOW IT WORKS
BREEAM Communities is a simple and flexible route to improving, measuring and certifying the sustainability of large-scale development plans. It provides a framework to support planners, local authorities, developers and investors through the masterplanning process.
The standard is applied during the early planning and design stages of a development and is suitable for medium to large scale developments, including new communities and regeneration projects.
WHAT WE DO
- Feasibility consideration of the assessment strategy
- Pre-assessment advice on development proposals
- Advice on local context issues
- Advice on maximising BREEAM scores and minimising extra costs
- Projects registration within BREEAM.
- Design stage assessments
- Monitoring and advice during the construction phase.
- Formal post construction assessments and BREEAM certification either by review of interim assessments or new assessment.