HOW IT WORKS
BREEAM International New Construction is a multi-criteria approach that assesses the design, construction, intended use and future-proofing of developments, including the local, natural or manmade environment surrounding the building.
All newly constructed projects can be certified, including public, private, residential and commercial buildings, as well as building extensions.
WHAT WE DO
- Feasibility consideration of the assessment strategy
- Pre-assessment advice on development proposals
- Advice on local context issues
- Advice on maximising BREEAM scores and minimizing extra costs.
- Projects registration within BREEAM.
- Design stage assessments and obtaining BREEAM interim classification.
- Monitoring and advice during the construction phase.
- Formal post construction assessments and BREEAM certification (review of interim assessments or new assessment).