HOW IT WORKS
Today, many different criteria must be balanced in order to provide high quality, comfortable buildings that also comply with building regulations, minimise upfront costs to the client, optimize on-going energy costs and reduce environmental impact.
A dynamic simulation enables to analyse and to assess the energy performance, using a zone classification based on the orientation, use and occupancy of the rooms. This enables the building shell and systems to be optimised.
WHAT WE DO
- Dynamic thermal simulation
- Assesment of energy performance
- Study of the building shell and technical variants
- Forecast monthly energy consumption and bills
- Estimate the annual energy cost
- Evaluate annual CO2 emissions
- Compare and contrast different energy efficiency options
- Define ROI / payback life cycle of your building