HOW IT WORKS
Thermography – or infrared scanning – is a quality control tool that detects air leakage, insulation defects, thermal bridges and damp in building envelope, to determine whether insulation is installed correctly.
Thermographic scans are commonly used with a blower door test, which measures air infiltration through the building’s shell in order to identify any weaknesses.
The use of a blower door test or thermographic scan helps obtain 1 BREEAM credit.
WHAT WE DO
- Thermographic inspection and scans
- Blower door testing
- Analysis of thermal comfort by a static approach (EPB, PHPP)
- Analysis of thermal comfort with a dynamic approach, during an average year and during a heat wave.
- Solutions to improve thermal comfort and reduce energy demand in cooling
- Evaluation of variants: Solar protection, free overnight cooling, etc.